Young Clarets is Burnley FC in the Community’s FREE junior membership scheme. The scheme is open to all Burnley FC fans aged between 0-16 years of age… This is the place to be if your little one is a #BornandBred Claret!
Every young fan who signs up will receive an age-specific gift pack to enjoy and each one is packed full of Burnley FC goodies!
And if that wasn’t enough, Young Clarets aged 5 to 12 years of age are also automatically entered into the away mascot draw! 19 lucky junior Clarets fans will secure the much sought-after mascot place for each of the 17/18 away fixtures. Just think – this could mean walking out at stadiums like Stamford Bridge and Old Trafford with our Burnley FC superstars!
The membership is tiered by age group, with a FREE gift pack tailored to each age group. The gift packs contain the following items:
Please note that gift packs outside the BB area will be distributed from Monday 2nd October 2017. Those who live within the BB area must collect their gift packs from the UCFB reception, Jimmy McIlroy Stand, Turf Moor, Harry Potts Way, BB10 4BX from Monday 2nd October 2017. For all information please read the Terms and Conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
October - November 2017 Young Clarets competition Terms and Conditions
• The competition starts on Monday 9th October 2017.
• The competition is a Young Clarets gift pack Photo of the Month format.
• A picture of the Young Claret with their gift pack must be tweeted in to the official Burnley FC in the Community (BFCitC) Twitter account (@BurnleyFC_Com), or commented on one of our regular Young Clarets posts on the official BFCitC Facebook Page. Alternatively, if you don't feel comfortable commenting on one of our public posts, you can privately message us on Facebook.
• BFCitC will select our favourite photo as the winner and they will be notified via direct message on Facebook and/or Twitter OR email on Monday 13th November 2017 by 12:00pm (midday).
• The winner will receive an official Burnley FC pennant signed by the club’s first team players and staff.
• The prize can be collected or posted out (details will be discussed when we contact the winner). Please note there will be NO international postage of the prize.
• Please be aware that we will be using some of the pictures for an image gallery in the future.
PLEASE NOTE: If you click back or exit this page you will lose your booking
© 2016. Burnley FC in the Community is a registered charity
(No; 1155856) delivering community activities on behalf of Burnley FC.
Clarets In The Community Ltd