DATES AND PRICES:
Week 1 - Monday 29th July to Friday 2nd August 2019 (£50)
Week 2 - Monday 19th August to Friday 23rd August 2019 (£50)
Single day bookings (£12 per day)
10% Soccer Schools sibling discount codes can only be claimed over the phone - please call 01282 704716. Please note that anyone found to be misusing this discount will be required to pay in full and may lose their place on the course.
TIMES: 9:00am – 3:30pm (outdoor 3G pitch and indoor sports hall)
VENUE: West Craven High School, Kelbrook Road, Barnoldswick, BB18 5TB
Burnley FC in the Community is committed to running a comprehensive Soccer School programme across the region during every school holiday period. These courses will not only provide the best value for parents but give youngsters (aged 4-12 years) an exceptional standard of fun-based football activities and a great platform to improve all aspects of their game.
Every course participant will receive:
- A certificate for completing the course.
- A chance to receive a Burnley FC in the Community medal.
- High quality coaching through fun and engaging football sessions.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET...
- Bring your confirmation email to the sessions with you, either printed or electronically, if possible.
- Players should bring a packed lunch and plenty of fluids to stay hydrated throughout the day (please, no fizzy drinks).
- Players should bring appropriate footwear for their chosen venue. Football boots (no metal studs) for outdoor/indoor 3G pitches and training shoes for indoor sports halls.
- Players must wear shin-pads during their time with us and bring appropriate sports clothing for the environment. Please take the weather into consideration and wear Burnley kit when possible.
- Players should bring any necessary medication with them, in accordance with what is stated in their sign-up form.
Ts and Cs: View Terms and Conditions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you click back or exit this page you will lose your booking.